Cheerios for breakfast, then a stop at a cafe for a takeout cappuccino, and then class at 9:30. We watched the American remake of the movie we watched last week. It starred Madonna and was honestly one of the worst movies I've seen. It wasn't even funny bad. Just bad.
After class I had pasta for lunch, and then went to animation class. That went as usual, and after a quick Conad stop for milk, I had some soup for dinner. The semester is really winding down now... I think I'll have to start packing my stuff together soon to see how much space I'll have left in the luggage.
Are you still going to Naples? I forgot if you went inside the Florence Synagogue also.
ReplyDeleteStill haven't been in the synagogue... Maybe this Saturday? I don't think Naples is going to happen because the timing doesn't make sense.
DeleteCheerios, Cheerios, Cheerios.......I always took you as a Cocoa Puffs kid.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I have yogurt with chocolate in it.
Delete