I had the last yogurt for breakfast today. Looks like it's going to be crackers from here on out.
Internship was today at Cartavetra at 10, as per usual. I had stayed up way too late last night finishing up the picture book illustrations, and I had them all prepared on a flash drive when I walked in. Then Brunella told me there wasn't a computer there. Cool. It worked out, though, because I instead made a Ponte Vecchio postcard for fun. I said goodbye to all the Cartavetra book club people at 12:30. Tomorrow is the last day of internship stuff.
Drawing class wasn't much today. We did individual critiques, but the professor didn't have much to say to me that wasn't already said. I do have a little booklet with lots of my drawings printed out, but I think I'll be bringing a lot of the originals back with me anyways. Fitting all those drawings into the suitcase is going to be an interesting ordeal, but hopefully I'll manage. Also nice about class today was that some people brought in snacks, so that became my lunch.
After class I didn't have much I needed to do beyond animation homework, and the lab was unavailable until after 7. So I had some soup for an early dinner and worked on packing things up. I organised my chocolate stash and am debating whether to bring it in carry-on or check-in baggage. Maybe a little in each and hope that nothing melts.
At 7 I walked to the lab and finished my final. It's taking way too long to back up, which I blame on SACI's wifi capabilities, so I am typing now. I'm also unable to upload pictures at the moment, so I'll add them tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment