Sunday, September 25, 2016

Animation Homework Day

Not a very interesting day today. In the morning I had a scrambled egg for breakfast plus some toast, did some drawing homework until 1, made some spaghetti for lunch, and then walked to the SACI computer lab at 2. I worked on animation homework until 6. It was kind of frustrating because Maya, the animation program, kept either crashing or deciding not to open my files. In the end I realized I probably wouldn't have enough time to make an intricate, perfect animation, so I changed my character to a zombie and am now pretending that I meant for the animation to look all wonky.

For dinner I walked back to the apartment and had leftover pasta for dinner. I'm running low on food again, so tomorrow I'll make another trip to the market. I think part of the reason I go to the market so much here is because the size of containers is so small. There's no gallon size of milk, and I'm 90% sure the Cheerios boxes are smaller here than in the USA.

After eating dinner I walked back to the computer lab and worked for another couple hours, leaving to go back to the apartment at 10:30. Back here I've finished the drawing homework, and that's really about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment