I woke up at 11am this morning... I guess I really was tired. After yogurt breakfast I walked to Carrefour, which is a market very close to where I go for the internship. Although there's a massive group of tourists on the way to it, the number drops off drastically by the time you actually get to the market. The selection of items is slightly different than that of Conad, though I think there's a bigger Carrefour near the synagogue that I'll visit later, maybe tomorrow, that has more stuff.
 |
| This was a cute little salmon chunk, but it was sitting all lonely on the shelf without a date on it, so I thought maybe not. |
What was quite nice about it is I finally found a pot!
 |
| Glory be! |
After shopping, I set off to the computer lab to work on animation homework, and then I left there at 6:30, boiled some pasta in the brand-spanking-new pot, ate said pasta, cleaned the bathroom, and now here I am.
Truly is a pot written with your name all over it
ReplyDeleteThis way no mistakes about whose pot it is.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePraised be the pot, cooker of pasta, and boiler of veggies.
ReplyDelete