Monday, November 14, 2016

Another Monday

Cheerios for breakfast today, and then no class in the morning, so I walked to Conad and the bakery I visited last week with Mommy and Daddy for some pastries (to counteract residual sicky feeling). I returned to the apartment at 12:30, ate a pastry, and then went off to drawing class. Class consisted of more model drawing. Nothing too exciting there.

After class I hung out in the library for a few hours to finish a book I was tired of renewing (you only get books on loan for a week at a time, so each week I have to remember to stop by the library in order to not accrue fines). Then I got hungry, so back to the apartment I went. Pasta, olives, and a pastry for dinner, and now I'm reading.

On the way back to the apartment I walked past the duomo, where a group of people were releasing these blue balloons into the wild.

I have no idea why they were sending off the balloons, but the view was quite striking.

The moon is huge tonight. You can see it in this picture right above the center building.

I really like these pie cookie things.

No comments:

Post a Comment