Cheerios for breakfast; internship at 10. Not many people there today. I continued work on the picture book, making monotype stencils as fast as I could. It got kind of tedious after a while.
At 1 I quickly stopped at Conad for a salad and a Shakissimo drink (turned out to be an espresso with lots of sugar added), then to drawing class. We continued the model drawing from Monday, and I got kind of bored of it towards the end. When class finally ended, I went back to the apartment for pasta dinner, did some reading, and at 8 went back to SACI for more model drawing. I didn't really feel like drawing today because I still feel sick from some new cold that's been giving me a sore throat, so I left SACI a little early. Now I think I'll go to sleep early in an attempt to speed my recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment