Cheerios for breakfast today, and then went to movie-watching class at 9:30. I wore my new boots, and they are very soft and comfy. Also very suitable for the suddenly freezing weather we've got going now. Today's film was called 8 1/2, and it was Fellini movie about a director with a creativity block. It was all over the place and way too long. Once again, I can't figure out how people ever sat through this guy's movies in theaters.
After class I had pasta for lunch at the apartment and took a very short nap. While I was napping, apparently someone came over to fix the heating system, so now the heaters work in the apartment. I have learned that the towel rack in the bathroom is not in fact a towel rack, but a heater. Good thing to know.
After napping, I walked to the animation lab to put some finishing touches on animation homework, and then it was time for class again. Class was fairly uneventful.
I bought a sandwich for dinner at the nearby Oil Shoppe after class, and at 7:30 I walked to the other SACI movie for another movie. I and three other USC students were the only ones who showed up to this optional movie, and we got brownie points with the film professor. The movie was alright. More interesting than Fellini, at least.
Then back to the apartment, some milk and chocolate for dessert, and now I should go sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment