Cereal for breakfast, then internship at 10. Kind of dull today. No Brunella, so I just did my own drawing thing for 3 1/2 hours.
After coming back to the apartment, I took a short nap, made some eggs for lunch, and then went to animation class. Tom Sito, the USC animation chair, gave a lecture for the whole class. We then went to a gallery opening downstairs for some free food, and then went out to dinner with Sito and the other USC people at SACI. We went to an OK sit down restaurant, and the only vegetarian thing on the menu without mushrooms was a margherita pizza, but USC took care of the bill so it was all good. After dinner I started doodling on the place mat, and that started all the USC students drawing on the place mats. Sort of immature, but it was fun.
Back at the apartment now. Watched some short films with the roommates, and now need to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment