Deena's Adventures In Italy

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sick.

Not much doing today. I didn't feel well in the morning, so I stayed at the apartment, did some house chores, and rested in bed. In the afternoon I walked to the animation lab to do homework, then went back to the apartment for bean soup dinner. I'm starting to feel better now, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be all good.

Posted by Deena at 2:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (109)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ▼  November (30)
      • It's Cold Outside
      • Last Super Movie Tuesday of the Semester
      • In Which I Suddenly Have Much Work to Do
      • Sick.
      • Cinque Terre
      • Birthday in Italy
      • Thanksgiving in Italy
      • Too Much Drawing Today
      • A Very Good Croissant
      • Back In Florence Again
      • Venice, Day Three
      • Venice, Day Two
      • Venice, Day One
      • More Monotype
      • I Wish I Could Use the Bleach on My Brain As Well
      • Another Tuesday
      • Another Monday
      • Animation Crunch Day
      • Galileo Art Science Symposium Day
      • I Feel Sick and Blechy
      • In Which USC Pays for Dinner
      • In Which I Eat a Good Sandwich
      • I Still Don't Like Fellini Movies
      • Back to School
      • Last Day of Vacation
      • Florence, Day 4
      • Pitti Party
      • Bologna, Take 2
      • Duomo and Uffizi
      • Back to Florence
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.