Cheerios this morning and then internship at 10. Brunella wasn't at Cartavetra today, and instead a woman named Luna was holding a painting class. She asked me if I wanted to join, and seeing as I really didn't feel like working on the picture book, I said sure. I ended up making an oil painting self portrait in 3 hours, and it was actually pretty fun. Luna is a good teacher.
At 1:30 I had planned to meet up with the random high school acquaintance I ran into the other day, but I waited 10 minutes at the designated meeting spot and she didn't show up. My backpack was heavy, so I just ended up walking back to the apartment and having pasta for lunch. Then I got a text from the acquaintance asking if I still wanted to meet up, and I said OK. I met her outside a pizzeria. It turned out that she had been 20 minutes late to meet me before.
In any case, it worked out in the end, and we climbed halfway up San Miniato because she wanted to see the view. We talked for a little bit, mostly just catching up stuff since high school, and then at 3:30 I left to walk to animation class. Class was fine, and at 7:30 I left, stopped at Conad for some food, and then went back to the apartment. I bought a salmon chunk at Conad because it was somewhat cheaper today for whatever reason, and, after some de-boning, I made that with soy sauce, garlic, and green onion for dinner. Surprisingly it tasted pretty good, and I had salad on the side with a tangerine and chocolate for dessert. I then watched the latter half of the presidential debate with a roommate, discussed it for way too long after, and that was my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment