Thursday, October 6, 2016

Focaccia Bread Makes for Good Pizza

Internship today was back at Brunellla's studio, so I walked there after eating Cheerios for breakfast. I decided to make an illustration based on the movie Sunset Boulevard because I've seen it a bunch of times. Neither Brunella nor Samuele had seen it, so I was mostly on my own. I spent an hour or two working on drawing, and then Brunella started showing me how to use monotype stuff. I was also informed that this movie contest costs 10 euros to participate, so I'm kind of thinking I'll make the illustration but forget about entering the contest.

At 1 Brunella had to go to take her son to the doctor or something, so I left shortly after that. I went to the Carrefour down the street and got milk and bread, and then some focaccia bread just to try it. Then I walked back to the apartment. I made bread pizza with the focaccia, and it was quite good. Then I took a nice nap until 4, at which time I quickly walked to one SACI building to sign an internship form, and then to the other SACI building to go to animation class. Following that, I walked back to the apartment, made scrambled eggs for dinner, and then watched a bad but funny Chinese movie with the roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment