Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Little Earthquake

I woke up at 7 today, unnecessarily early, but it's become a habit. Cheerios for breakfast and then off to cinema class. The professor wasn't there today, and no one told us because they wanted us to come to class. I'm happy to learn SACI has so much faith in us. The movie today was called Blow Up, and it's an English movie made by an Italian director in the 1960's about a fashion photographer who possibly photographs a murder. You'd think that it would be a thriller, then, but no of course not, that would make the movie too interesting. Instead it's a plodding sequence of non sequiturs starring actors that look and act like they walked out of Mad Men. I understand why it's supposed to be an important film, but mostly it just made me glad I didn't live through the 60's.

Class ended a little early. I had pizza bread for lunch (I found some tasty tomato sauce that has cut up olives in it), and then I napped for 2 hours because I could. Class again at 4:45, where I worked on some more animation. Halfway through class there was a rumble, like a truck was driving too close to the building. Sure enough, there had been an earthquake, centered up north. No aftershocks or anything, though.

After class I had salad and a potato for dinner, some chocolate and milk for dessert, and here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment