Woke up at 7 and had bread and nutella for breakfast. Then went off to history of cinema class at 9:30, where we watched a Fellini movie called La Strada. Strange movie. It was about a woman who was maybe possibly mentally ill and joins this entertainer who treats her badly and they have adventures. The theme music was an earworm, and I have been humming it for half the day.
After class I had pizza bread for lunch at the apartment. I tried an experiment in which I dumped all my pasta toppings (tomato sauce, pesto, olives, tomatoes, cheese, chocolate sauce) on a piece of bread, and it tasted very good. I then did some last minute animation homework and went to class at 4:30. Class was fine.
At 8:00 I skyped the USC counselor to figure out classes for next year, and I learned that I only have 2 required classes next semester, leaving open 12 units to do anything. I have to figure that out before the end of October.
After the counselor meeting I walked to the main SACI building for Italian movie night. The movie was called Io Non Ho Pauro. I only caught the second half of it because of the counselor meeting, but it was about a kid whose family kidnaps a rich kid, and then some dramatic stuff happens.
Then back to the apartment, where I am having a very late dinner of pasta.
No comments:
Post a Comment