I didn't have class this morning, so I got to sleep in late and then leisurely make scrambled eggs for breakfast. I walked to the SACI library at 12 to do some reading, and then went to drawing class at 1. We were drawing on BIG paper today, which is fun at the beginning but soon becomes painful as your arms get tired.
After class I walked to a nearby Asian market to buy peanut butter (it's interesting-- for whatever reason the same peanut butter they sell at Conad is 2 euros cheaper at the Asian market. Also the only real peanut butter brand I can find in Florence), then went back to SACI to sign up and pay for the Venice trip in a couple weeks, and then back to the library to continue my reading. I left at 7, made pasta for dinner, and now I'll take another look at David's essays.
No comments:
Post a Comment