A cheerios breakfast sort of day today, and, after packing a tuna sandwich and a plum for lunch, I left the apartment at around 10 to walk to an art store called Salvini for drawing supplies for class today. After getting that sorted, I walked to SACI and hung out in the library for a few hours, working on drawing homework and reading. At 1 I ate my tuna sandwich and went over to drawing class, where we were drawing with chalk on black paper. I did not enjoy this, mostly because I am no good at drawing with chalk on black paper.
 |
| I sent this to people already, but it was so hilariously creepy I'm putting it here too. Spotted outside a restaurant near school. |
After class at 4 I walked back to the apartment, did a little animation homework, and then made dinner for myself. I had bought some pesto a couple days ago, so I figured I should use it before it went bad. I chopped up some vegetables to go with my pasta, including a bit of garlic. Though it tasted very good while eating it, the extra garlic did turn out to be a bit much, and I am still silently burping up garlic. I guess I know for next time.
 |
| My pasta, with peppers, olives, tomatoes, onion, cheese, pesto, and garlic! |
At 7:30 the computer lab at SACI opened up, so I walked over and started working on animation homework. I'm here now, but I needed a break, so I decided to type this up.
 |
| This is only the wrapper, but one of my roommates gave me one of these chocolates, called a pocket coffee. It's dark chocolate on the outside, liquid espresso on the inside, and pure bliss all over. |
No comments:
Post a Comment