Monday, October 3, 2016

Vending Machine Hot Chocolate

Woke up at 7 today and had a hazelnut yogurt for breakfast, and then left for chabad at around 10. The service technically started at 9, but when I got there there were only 2 people there, no women, so I had a side of the room all to myself. As the service continued more people trickled in. Afterwards there was kiddush and lunch, which included chicken!

I left at 12 or so and walked to the nearby SACI animation lab, where I worked on animation homework for an hour before drawing class at 1. Class ended at 4, and then I walked to Conad City, which is the best Conad in central Florence in my opinion, and got milk, bread, cheese, etc. Then back to the apartment where I made some of the ravioli I had got and talked to Mommy and David on the phone. One of my ravioli had no cheese filling inside, and that was sad.

At 7:30 the animation lab was open again (when there's class going on you can't use the lab to work on homework, so you have to be strategic in timing), so I walked back to SACI again and worked on that until 11. I took a brief coffee break in the middle, and when I say coffee break I mean I walked down the street with USC Megan to a strange little store that consists only of vending machines. One of them is a coffee vending machine, so we decided to try it out. It was fairly self-explanatory, but an Italian woman who also happened to be there buying coffee showed us how to use it anyway. I got a cioccolato forte, meaning strong chocolate. I didn't know exactly what that meant, but it turned out to be a very very good hot chocolate. Really good. I like this vending machine.

Now back at the apartment and going to go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment