Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Another Little Update

Cheerios for breakfast and then internship at 10. I think Brunella is done with me because I can't seem to get the monotype print stuff to work right. She is also slowly starting to give up translating things into English, so I do a lot of confused looks and smiling and nodding. I eventually got the monotype thing sorted out at around 12 (I tried using different ink), and I left at 12:40 to go to drawing class. Along the way I stopped in a bar to get a slice of pizza, but it must have been a tourist place because the pizza wasn't exactly top quality stuff. It made me less hungry though.

Drawing class was standard drawing class, and then I walked back to the apartment and warmed up bean soup for dinner, plus some bread and jam for dessert. Then back to SACI for even more drawing, and now I can safely say I am all drawn out, at least until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment