Monday, October 17, 2016

Watercolors Demonstrate the Theory of Relativity

Not much doing today. Had some Cheerios for breakfast, helped David with his essay, and then went back to sleep until 12. I woke up for class, quickly went to one SACI building to get my fresco brush, then walked to the other SACI building just in time for drawing. We were working with watercolors today, and it's very very dull. It's a lot of layering of paint, and the hours managed to stretch out far beyond their usual length. It also turned out that my fresco brush was inadequate for the watercolor painting at hand. I borrowed a different brush from the professor and the ease of painting improved like magic.

Finally class ended at 4, and I walked back to the apartment to make pasta for dinner. At 7:30 I went to the animation lab to work on that homework, and I stayed there until 12, the time a guy comes around and kicks us out. Back to the apartment then, two squares of chocolate as a midnight snack, and now for some shuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment